Where Brilliant Creatives Get Down to Business
Turn your passion for creating designs that catch the eye into new possibilities at SURTEX®, the premiere surface design and art licensing marketplace for over 35 years. This is where talented artists and agency representatives come to:
- Meet hundreds of wholesale buyers and licensees from the biggest retail brands.
- Discover out-of-the-box opportunities with outlets around the world.
- Access licensing and selling opportunities, all at one event.
- Talk through transforming works of art into best-selling products in every category imaginable, from home goods and packaging to apparel and stationery.
- Showcase designs at the iconic Metropolitan Pavilion, a destination that inspires creative thinking.
- Give manufacturers and retailers an up-close, in-person look at artwork.
- Discuss business best practices and potential collaborations with artists from around the world, while selling or licensing designs.
Exhibiting at SURTEX allows me to connect with dozens of companies within the span of a few days, something that would otherwise take months of research and cold-emailing. The magic is being able to have in-person conversations with art directors and buyers – it’s a special experience that cannot be replicated in any other way.
SURTEX helped launch my design career soon after graduating with my first degree. It also led to a career move from London to New York. It provided a gateway and continues to create business opportunities for my diverse client base in several design industries.
- Advertising Agencies
- Art Buyers
- Buying Offices
- Interior Designers
- Licensing Executives
- Private Label
- Stock Houses
- Greeting Cards
- Home Furnishings
- Paper Products
- Weavers and Rugs
SURTEX® exhibitors are artists who create designs or patterns that can be used on finished merchandise, such as:
- Art Agents
- Design Studios
- Textile Designers
Art & Design Categories
At SURTEX®, you can find original art to be the star of these products and more:
- Apparel Fabric
- Children’s Merchandise
- Craft & Hobby
- Decorative Accessories
- Home Furnishings & Textiles
- Paper Products
- Softgoods / Fashion
- Stationery & Greeting Cards
- Tabletop / Housewares
- Wall Decor
You’ll also find solutions for your business including:
- License Services
- Surface & Textile Design Technology
- Trend Services